Helping people who help people.
Evaluation comes in many shapes and sizes. The right type of evaluation depends on your program or organization's stage of development and its unique situational context. My approach is to work collaboratively with you to identify your own evaluative needs and priorities. From there, I design projects that will not only meet these needs within existing resources, but also grow your organization's capacity for further evaluation activities. These can include:
- Facilitating workshops to build evaluative capacity and providing on-call evaluation coaching to support internal evaluation activities
- Creating and improving processes for collecting useful and meaningful program data that can be analyzed in-house or with outside support
- Conducting targeted assessments of critical program elements
- Preparing brief literature reviews and environmental scans on key subject areas and knowledge gaps
- Developing longer-term evaluation strategies with goals, milestones and action steps
As an evaluator, my goal is to provide you with actionable insights into your services and promote organizational learning at all levels. If you are interested in knowing more, please use my contact page to get in touch.
I also frequently work with other consultants. If you are a consultant interested in working with a skilled, experienced professional to help you manage existing projects or take on new clients, please contact me and I can provide you with a CV and references.